How We Are Responding to COVID-19
We at AM Kitchen & Bath take the health and safety of our team, our clients and partners, and our fellow community members very serious and though our line of work is considered essential, it is extremely important that we continue to do our necessary part in preventing the spread of the virus by drastically minimizing our time in homes and exposure to others.
We are slowly re-opening our showroom and getting back to those remodels that have been on-hold, according to the comfort levels of each particular homeowner. We have implemented new safety plans and procedures, both in our own office spaces and when we are in your homes, that allow our team to continue work in the safest way possible. We have also implemented several solutions that allow our team to continue to quote, design, and plan your projects virtually and without any risk. We know that this extra time at home is as best as any to finally knock out some of those lingering “To-Dos” and finally get started with that kitchen or bath remodel you have been putting off. Our team is here for you and we are very much #openforbusiness
Give us a call or fill out the request form below to get started with a virtual design consultation.
While we are in the field our team will take the following precautions:
- All employees and subcontractors are required to take temperatures before arriving to the jobsite, ensuring he/she does not have a fever.
- All AMKB field personnel will wear a mask when entering the jobsite and while talking with customers. All workers, when working with more than one person, will wear a mask at all times. All workers that are alone may not be wearing masks when performing work during the day due to the nature of our work and the ability to social distance. If a customer needs to talk with an unmasked worker, please advise the worker and allow he/she a chance to get a mask on. You can, alternatively, contact your AMKB construction supervisor by phone to avoid contact with worker.
- AMKB and customers will practice social distancing by staying 6’ apart during interactions.
- AMKB will wipe down all handles and handrails or other areas that are touched on a regular basis every morning before AMKB workers start work.
- If a customer is home during the remodel, the customer is asked to remain in a separate area of the home where AMKB workers will not come in contact with them during the work day. AMKB workers will need access through the home, basement and garage during the day. Best locations for customers are in a bedroom or living area where work is not being conducted.
- Customers are asked to only enter the working area if absolutely necessary during the entire process of the remodel, even during non working hours.
- Customers are responsible for wiping down all handles and handrails or other areas that are touched on a regular basis at the end of each day to protect themselves.